Jenkins X is built on the shoulders of open source giants and also has lots of different source repositories to make various things from CLI tools, docker images and helm charts
This page lists the main organisations and repositories.
- jenkins-x the main organisation for source code
- jenkins-x-plugins contains plugins to Jenkins X 3.x. See the extension guide for details
- jenkins-x-charts the main helm charts we distribute
- jenkins-x-images contains some custom docker image builds
- jenkins-x-quickstarts the quickstart projects used by create quickstart
- jenkins-x-test-projects test projects we use in test cases
- jx3-gitops-repositories the quickstart repositories for creating new infrastructure and installations on different cloud providers
Here we’ll call out of some of the main repositories in the above organisations:
- jenkins-x/jx-cli is the 3.x CLI
- jenkins-x/jx3-pipeline-catalog the main Pipeline Catalog
- jenkins-x/jxr-versions contains the version stream - the stable versions of all charts and CLI packages
- jenkins-x/jx-docs the Hugo based documentation which generates this website
- jenkins-x/bdd-jx the BDD tests we use to verify the platform changes and verify PRs on jenkins-x/jx
Build pods and images
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-builders generates the static jenkins server build pod docker images
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-image generates the docker image for the static jenkins server we use by default
- jenkins-x/lighthouse the strategic solution for webhooks and ChatOps for multiple git providers.
- jenkins-x/octant-jx the octant plugin for Jenkins X to provide a complete RBAC based console for kubernetes, CI/CD and Jenkins X. For more information see the documentation
- jenkins-x/jx-pipelines-visualizer open source read only UI for visualising pipelines and logs see the documentation
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.