- Ensure you are logged into GitHub else you will get a 404 error when clicking the links below
- ECR repository needs to be created before running the quickstart or importing existing projects.
- The quickstart guides are for users who want to get up and running quickly with JenkinsX. Refer to the eks-jx terraform module readme for all the variables that can be customized.
- Always use the latest module version for the eks-jx module. The list of versions can be found here.
- Do not specify the last digit of the kubernetes version, so if you want to provision an EKS cluster with kubernetes
1.21.5, just specify
1.21. See this issue for more details.
EKS + Terraform
This is our current recommended quickstart for EKS:
- if the above button does not work then please Login to GitHub first and then retry the button
git clonethe new repository via HTTPS and
cdinto the git clone directory
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.