WARNING: Jenkins X version 2.x is deprecated.
Please refer to the v3 documentation for the latest supported version.
See the installation guide to get started.
We love Octant because:
- lets you visualise and work with all kubernetes and custom resources across multiple clusters
- thanks to octant-jx has awesome integration with Jenkins X components like apps, environments, pipelines, repositories etc.
Longer term we’re planning on making most of the developer and operations features of Jenkins X available through the UI via octant-jx but already you can:
- view applications, environments, pipelines, repositories
- for a pipeline quickly navigate to:
- its Pod, Log, Pull Request or Preview Environment
- for each step you can view the step detail or log of the step
- see the various jobs and pipelines used to operate Jenkins X itself
- over time will add management UI capabilities for installing, upgrading and administering Jenkins
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.