list of jx commands
Upgrades a resource
Upgrade the whole Jenkins X platform.
jx upgrade [flags]
# upgrade the command line tools jx upgrade cli # upgrade extensions jx upgrade extensions
-h, --help help for upgrade
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input (default true) --verbose Enables verbose output. The environment variable JX_LOG_LEVEL has precedence over this flag and allows setting the logging level to any value of: panic, fatal, error, warn, info, debug, trace
- jx - jx is a command line tool for working with Jenkins X
- jx upgrade addons - Upgrades any Addons added to Jenkins X if there are any new releases available
- jx upgrade apps - Upgrades any Apps to the latest release (an app is similar to an addon)
- jx upgrade binaries - Upgrades the command line binaries (like helm or eksctl) - if there are new versions available
- jx upgrade boot - Upgrades jx boot config
- jx upgrade cli - Upgrades the jx command line application if there is a new version available in the version stream
- jx upgrade crd - Upgrades the Jenkins X Custom Resource Definitions in the Kubernetes Cluster
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 30-Jun-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified July 13, 2020: release 0.0.1819 (0981d42)