WARNING: Jenkins X version 2.x is unmaintained. Do not use it.
Please refer to the v3 documentation for the latest supported version.
list of jx commands
Create a new resource
Creates a new resource.
Valid resource types include:
- spring (aka ‘springboot’)
jx create [flags]
-h, --help help for create
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input --verbose Enables verbose output. The environment variable JX_LOG_LEVEL has precedence over this flag and allows setting the logging level to any value of: panic, fatal, error, warn, info, debug, trace
- jx - jx is a command line tool for working with Jenkins X
- jx create addon - Creates an addon
- jx create branchpattern - Create a git branch pattern for your team
- jx create chat - Creates a chat server resource
- jx create cluster - Create a new Kubernetes cluster
- jx create devpod - Creates a DevPod for running builds and tests inside the cluster
- jx create docker - Create/update Docker auth for a given host and user in the config.json file
- jx create docs - Creates the documentation files
- jx create domain - Create a domain in a managed DNS service provider
- jx create environment - Create a new Environment which is used to promote your Team’s Applications via Continuous Delivery
- jx create etc-hosts - Creates a new Git server URL
- jx create git - Creates a Git resource
- jx create gke-service-account - Creates a GKE service account
- jx create issue - Create an issue on the git project for the current directory
- jx create jenkins - Creates a Jenkins resource
- jx create mlquickstart - Create a new machine learning app from a set of quickstarts and import the generated code into Git and Jenkins for CI/CD
- jx create project - Create a new Project by importing code, using a Quickstart or custom wizard for Spring
- jx create pullrequest - Create a Pull Request on the git project for the current directory
- jx create quickstart - Create a new app from a Quickstart and import the generated code into Git and Jenkins for CI/CD
- jx create quickstartlocation - Create a location of quickstarts for your team
- jx create step - Creates a step in the Jenkins X Pipeline
- jx create team - Create a new Team which is then provisioned later on
- jx create token - Creates a new user token for a service
- jx create tracker - Creates an issue tracker resource
- jx create user - Create a new User which is then provisioned by the user controller
- jx create variable - Creates an environment variable in the Jenkins X Pipeline
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 2-Sep-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified September 2, 2020: updated jx commands & API docs from 2.1.138 (4fc0bedc90)