Jenkins X is built on the shoulders of giants and also has lots of different source repositories to make various things from CLI tools, docker images, helm charts and addon Apps
This page lists the main organisations and repositories.
- jenkins-x the main organisation for source code
- jenkins-x-apps contains the standard addon Apps for Jenkins X
- jenkins-x-charts the main helm charts we distribute
- jenkins-x-images contains some custom docker image builds
- jenkins-x-quickstarts the quickstart projects used by create quickstart
- jenkins-x-test-projects test projects we use in test cases
The following organisations are for version 3.x:
- jenkins-x-plugins contains plugins to Jenkins X 3.x. See the extension guide for details
- jx3-gitops-repositories the quickstart repositories for creating new infrastructure and installations on different cloud providers
The following organisations are for 2.x code:
Here we’ll call out of some of the main repositories in the above organisations:
- jenkins-x/jx-docs the Hugo based documentation which generates this website
- jenkins-x/bdd-jx the BDD tests we use to verify the platform changes and verify PRs on jenkins-x/jx
The following repositories are for version 3.x:
- jenkins-x/jx-cli is the 3.x CLI
- jenkins-x/jx3-pipeline-catalog the main Pipeline Catalog
- jenkins-x/jxr-versions contains the version stream - the stable versions of all charts and CLI packages
The following repositories are for 2.x code:
- jenkins-x/jx the main repository which creates the
jxCLI and reusable pipeline steps
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-platform the main composite helm chart for the Jenkins X platform
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-versions contains the version stream - the stable versions of all charts and CLI packages
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-boot-config the default boot configuration for a
jx bootbased install
Build pods and images
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-builders generates the static jenkins server build pod docker images
- jenkins-x/jenkins-x-image generates the docker image for the static jenkins server we use by default
- jenkins-x/lighthouse the strategic solution for webhooks and ChatOps for multiple git providers.
- jenkins-x/octant-jx the octant plugin for Jenkins X to provide a complete RBAC based console for kubernetes, CI/CD and Jenkins X. For more information see the documentation
- jenkins-x/jx-pipelines-visualizer open source read only UI for visualising pipelines and logs see the documentation
- jenkins-x/exposecontroller a
Jobthat can be used to generate/update
Routeon OpenShift) if you change your DNS domain or enable TLS - it can also inject external URLs into your application via
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.