Jenkins X v2 is not in active development. Refer to the v3 documentation for the latest supported version.
jx step verify
list of jx commands
jx step verify
jx step verify [flags]
-h, --help help for verify
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input --verbose Enables verbose output. The environment variable JX_LOG_LEVEL has precedence over this flag and allows setting the logging level to any value of: panic, fatal, error, warn, info, debug, trace
- jx step - pipeline steps
- jx step verify behavior - Verifies the cluster behaves correctly by running the BDD tests to verify we can create quickstarts, previews and promote applications
- jx step verify dependencies -
- jx step verify dns - Verifies DNS resolution for ingress rules
- jx step verify environments - Verifies that the Environments have valid git repositories setup - lazily creating them if needed
- jx step verify git -
- jx step verify ingress - Verifies the ingress configuration defaulting the ingress domain if necessary
- jx step verify install - Verifies that an installation is setup correctly
- jx step verify packages - Verifies the versions of the required command line packages
- jx step verify pod - pod [command]
- jx step verify preinstall - Verifies all of the cloud infrastructure is setup before we try to boot up a cluster via ‘jx boot’
- jx step verify requirements - Verifies all the helm requirements.yaml files have a version number populated from the Version Stream
- jx step verify url - Verifies a URL returns an expected HTTP code
- jx step verify values -
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 2-Sep-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified September 2, 2020: updated jx commands & API docs from 2.1.138 (4fc0bedc90)