Jenkins X v2 is not in active development. Refer to the v3 documentation for the latest supported version.
jx step helm
list of jx commands
jx step helm
jx step helm [flags]
-h, --help help for helm
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input --verbose Enables verbose output. The environment variable JX_LOG_LEVEL has precedence over this flag and allows setting the logging level to any value of: panic, fatal, error, warn, info, debug, trace
- jx step - pipeline steps
- jx step helm apply - Applies the helm chart in a given directory
- jx step helm build - Builds the helm chart in a given directory and validate the build completes
- jx step helm delete - Deletes the given helm release
- jx step helm env - Generates the helm environment variables
- jx step helm install - Installs the given chart
- jx step helm list - List the helm releases
- jx step helm release - Releases the helm chart in the current directory
- jx step helm version - Updates the chart version in the given directory
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 2-Sep-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified September 2, 2020: updated jx commands & API docs from 2.1.138 (4fc0bedc90)