Jenkins X 3 - May 2021 LTS
May ‘21 LTS release for Jenkins X 3
May 2001 LTS release is now available!
LTS is a slower cadence version stream which contains a verified set of releases and configurations that have been used by teams tracking the bleeding edge Jenkins X.
Included in this release:
- Protect Pipeline Visualiser with OAuth2 how to docs
- Terraform repositories are now protected by the Jenkins X version stream
- external-dns helm chart upgrade to v5.0.0
- Reduce external secrets polling of cloud services to reduce cloud costs
- [Jenkins] for users using Jenkins the Tekton Client plugin is now installed by default
- Stackdriver format logging enabled when using GKE and services that use jx-logging library. If you enable the Stackdriver API in GCP you will get well formatted logs and alerts via Stackdriver.
- Jenkins X Grafana dashboards updates with Lighthouse telemetry