jx create camel
You are then prompted for the project name.
If you want you can specify this on the command line:
jx create camel -a myapp
What happens when you create a camel microservice
Once you have chosen the project to create and given it a name the following is automated for you:
- creates a new camel microservice in a sub directory
- add your source code into a git repository
- create a remote git repository on a git service, such as GitHub
- push your code to the remote git service
- adds default files:
Dockerfileto build your application as a docker image
Jenkinsfileto implement the CI / CD pipeline
- helm chart to run your application inside Kubernetes
- register a webhook on the remote git repository to your teams Jenkins
- add the git repository to your teams Jenkins
- trigger the first pipeline
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.