Jenkins X v2 is not in active development. Refer to the v3 documentation for the latest supported version.
list of jx commands
Garbage collects Jenkins X resources
Garbage collect resources
Valid resource types include:
jx gc TYPE [flags]
jx gc activities jx gc gke jx gc helm jx gc previews jx gc releases
-h, --help help for gc
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input --verbose Enables verbose output. The environment variable JX_LOG_LEVEL has precedence over this flag and allows setting the logging level to any value of: panic, fatal, error, warn, info, debug, trace
- jx - jx is a command line tool for working with Jenkins X
- jx gc activities - garbage collection for PipelineActivities and PipelineRun resources
- jx gc gke - garbage collection for gke
- jx gc helm - garbage collection for Helm ConfigMaps
- jx gc pods - garbage collection for pods
- jx gc previews - garbage collection for preview environments
- jx gc releases - garbage collection for Releases
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 2-Sep-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified September 2, 2020: updated jx commands & API docs from 2.1.138 (4fc0bedc90)