Edit a resource
Edit a resource
jx edit [flags]
# Lets edit the staging Environment jx edit env staging
-h, --help help for edit
Options inherited from parent commands
-b, --batch-mode Runs in batch mode without prompting for user input (default true) --verbose Enables verbose output
- jx - jx is a command line tool for working with Jenkins X
- jx edit addon - Edits the addon configuration
- jx edit app - Edits the Jenkins Plugins for a Jenkins App
- jx edit buildpack - Edits the build pack configuration for your team
- jx edit config - Edits the project configuration
- jx edit deploy - Edits the deploy kind to use for your project or team
- jx edit dockerregistryorg - Docker registry organisation used for new projects in Jenkins X.
- jx edit envOrganisation - Default git organisation for new environment repositories
- jx edit environment - Edits an Environment which is used to promote your Team’s Applications via Continuous Delivery
- jx edit gitpublic - Are new repositories public by default
- jx edit gitserver - Default git server for new repositories
- jx edit helmbin - Configures the helm binary version used by your team
- jx edit organisation - Default git organisation for new repositories
- jx edit pipelineuseremail - Users email used by pipeline. Is given write permission on new repositories.
- jx edit pipelineusername - User used by pipeline. Is given write permission on new repositories.
- jx edit requirements - Edits the local ‘jx-requirements.yml file for ‘jx boot’
- jx edit storage - Configures the storage location for stashing files or storing build logs for your team
- jx edit userroles - Edits the roles associated with a User
Auto generated by spf13/cobra on 22-Jan-2020
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 22, 2020: release 0.0.1424 (0261d65)